Masterlock’s Excell 51mm padlock features a 51mm wide laminated steel body enclosed in a stainless steel body cover for maximum weather resistance. The 10mm diameter octagonal neck is 38mm long and is made from chrome-plated boron carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum cutting and sawing resistance. The 4-pin cylinder prevents theft and the double-lock bearings provide maximum resistance against hammering. The Excell® padlock offers a higher level of weather resistance and is ideal for applications in outdoor, corrosive and caustic environments.
• High security.
• Ideal for boats and for places near the sea.
• With machined laminated steel body and full stainless cover.
• With Tough-Cut octagonal 8mm diameter boron carbide neck. It is 50%
harder than steel for maximum cutting strength.
• With double locking mechanism.
• Color: Silver/Black
• Masterlock security level: 9